02 January 2015

27-Step Tutorial: How Do I Plot a Novel, Memoir, Screenplay

The original The 27-Step Tutorial: How Do I Plot a Novel, Memoir, Screenplay?, viewed over 160,000 times, sprang out my passion for teaching plot, my first book Blockbuster Plots Pure and Simple  and all the workshops and retreats and conferences I've taught.

I was offered a contract to write The Plot Whisperer: Secrets of Story Structure Any Writer Can Master mid-way through filming that series and the tutorial helped shaped that book. As one 5-Star reviewer commented on Amazon: An understanding of the plot development trajectory of classic and award-winning stories reveals an "undeniably consistent pattern - the bones that make up the skeleton of virtually every irresistible tale." 

The reviewer goes on to say: "As a former educator [Alderson] is adept at moving students beyond abstract concept to the tangible and concrete. For me it was like the plotting lightbulb flickered from 15 incandescent watts to 200 halogen. Amazing and totally exhilarating!

Because of the series popularity, I felt you deserved less external distractions and a cleaner presentation.

I'm re-filming the series now. If you'd like to follow along as I film all 27 steps to plotting a novel, memoir, screenplay, I'm offering a beta-membership in mid-January.

COMING SOON!
All Inclusive Special Offer
$9.99 
2015 Plot Whisperer Beta-Membership includes BOTH: 
  • 27-Step Tutorial: How Do I Plot a Novel, Memoir, Screenplay Video Program
 ~~~~~
For plot help and resources throughout the year:
1) The Plot Whisperer Workbook: Step-by-step Exercises to Help You Create Compelling Stories
2)  The Plot Whisperer: Secrets of Story Structure Any Writer Can Master
3)  The Plot Whisperer Book of Writing Prompts: Easy Exercises to Get You Writing

Click for the New and Improved version PlotWriMo